The Club is meeting on the 1st Sunday of the month, at different locations and we alternate between morning and afternoon meetings. We go for a drive and a coffee – chat stop in a friendly watering hole with a car park big enough to accommodate us.
2019 2cv de Jersey Club meetings:
- 6 January- 10:30 – Jardin de la Mer car park (behind Cineworld) the drive will be to Portelet pub…. Happy New Year guys
- 3rd February – 13:00 meet at Highlands Car ?
- 3rd March – 10:30 Meet at Jardin de la Mer drive to Portelet Pub for coffee
- 7th April – 13:00 meet at Highlands College car park
- 5th May – 11:00 Meet at Les Fontaine car park (the big one on the road) drive to la Hocq for picnic & petanque at 12:00
- 2nd June – 15:00 tea/coffee at Poplars
- 7th July – 10:30 BBQ meet at Jardins de la Mer car park and drive to Le Braye – it’s the month of the French revolution theme is bleu blanc rouge !
- 14 July, the Maison de Normandie has asked if we wanted to parade from town to St Aubin as part of the events? – Register your interest with Murielle to take part. Start place is Elizabeth Harbour car park at 2pm ends at St Brelade parish hall.
- 4th August – 10:30 Meet Jardin de la Mer car park drive to the Watersplash
- 1st September – 10:30 Meet at Jardins de la Mer car park drive to The Kitchen, Gorey village
- 6th October – 13:00 Meet Highlands College Car park
- 3rd November – 10:30 meet at Jardins de la Mer car park
- 1st December – 13:00 Meet Highlands College Car park- Christmas hats/cheers mandatory
Extra social events:
- 30 May, Jersey Motor festival run
- 14 July, the Maison de Normandie has asked if we wanted to parade from town to St Aubin as part of the events? – Register your interest with Murielle to take part.