The Club is meeting on the 1st Sunday of the month, at different locations and we alternate between morning and afternoon meetings. We go for a drive and a coffee – chat stop in a friendly watering hole with a car park big enough to accommodate us.
2018 2cv de Jersey Club meetings:
- 7 January- 10:00 – Jardin de la Mer car park (behind Cineworld) the Jersey Motoring club and and the Jersey vintage vehicles are also meeting there, they have proposed we team up for a drive towards St Catherine breakwater and finishing at the farm house…. Happy New Year guys
- TBC January club dinner… watch this space
- 4th February – 13:00 meet at Jardin de la Mer car park (St Helier) and drive to Moulin de lecq
- 4th March – 10:00 Meet at St Catherine Breakwater and drive to Goose on the green
- 1st April – 13:00 meet at St Catherine car park and drive to Les Fontaines pub
- 6th May – 10:00 Meet at Le Braye car park and drive to La Hocque pub
- 3th June – 13:00 Meet at Jardin de la Mer Car park and drive to The Watersplash
- 1st July – 12:00 BBQ meet at Le Braye car park – it’s the month of the French revolution theme is bleu blanc rouge !
- 6th August – 10:00 Meet Jardin de la Mer car park and drive to l’Auberge
- 15- 18th September – Camping week end at Beuvelande dinner on the Saturday evening.
- 7th October – 13:00 Meet Highlands College Car park
- 4th November – 10:00 meet at Highlands College car park and drive to drive to Reg’s gardens, a donation of £5 per person will be levied as a thank you to Reg for hosting our picnic lunch during the camping week end. I hope to see many of you there !
- 2nd December – Double whammy ! First drive starting at 10am at the zoo for coffee & Cake and and East coast dgrive finishing at 13:00 at Highlands College car park, then drive from Highlands to Watersplash – Christmas hats/cheers mandatory
Other 2cv related dates:
We are hosting an end of summer camp in Jersey in 2018:
Details on the 2018 Camp page .