The Club is meeting on the 1st Sunday of the month, at different locations and we alternate between morning and afternoon meetings. We go for a drive and a coffee – chat stop in a friendly watering hole with a car park big enough to accommodate us.
2017 2cv de Jersey Club meetings:
- 5th February – 10:00 – CANCELLED due to inclement weather
- 5th March – 13:30 meet at Jardin de la Mer car park (St Helier) and drive to Moulin de lecq
- 2nd April – 10:00 meet at St Catherine car park and drive to Les Fontaines pub
- 7th May – 13:30 Meet at Jardin de la Mer car park (St Helier) and drive to Catherine Best windmill
- 4th June – time to be confirmed – Festival of speed
- 2nd July – 12:00 BBQ meet at Le Braye car park – it’s the month of the French revolution theme is bleu blanc rouge !
- 6th August – 10:00 Meet Jardin de la Mer car park and drive to l’Auberge
- 3rd September – 12:00 BBQ meet at Le Braye car park
- 1st October – 10:00 Meet car park opposite Les Fontaines pub and drive to La Hocque pub
- 5th November – 13:30 meet at Jardin de la Mer car park and drive to St Martin country pub- It’s the month of the Poppy so poppy themed ride
- 3rd December – 10:00 St Catherine Break water and drive to Watersplash – Christmas hats/cheers mandatory
Other 2cv related dates:
Organised by La baie’s des jantes‘. Liaise with Murielle if you are interested.
26 – 30 July 2017 World meeting in Portugal
We are hosting an end of summer camp in Jersey in 2018:
Details on the 2018 Camp page .