The Club is meeting on the 1st Sunday of the month, at different locations and we alternate between morning and afternoon meetings. We go for a drive and a coffee – chat stop in a friendly watering hole with a car park big enough to accommodate us.
2017 2cv de Jersey Club meetings:
- 5th February – 10:00 – CANCELLED due to inclement weather
- 5th March – 13:30 meet at Jardin de la Mer car park (St Helier) and drive to Moulin de lecq
- 2nd April – 10:00 meet at St Catherine car park and drive to Les Fontaines pub
- 7th May – 13:30 Meet at Jardin de la Mer car park (St Helier) and drive to Catherine Best windmill
- 4th June – time to be confirmed – Festival of speed
- 2nd July – 12:00 BBQ meet at Le Braye car park – it’s the month of the French revolution theme is bleu blanc rouge !
- 6th August – 10:00 Meet Jardin de la Mer car park and drive to l’Auberge
- 3rd September – 12:00 BBQ meet at Le Braye car park
- 1st October – 10:00 Meet car park Jersey Zoo to meet up with the 2cv club de Fougere who is spending their 10 year anniversary in Jersey, over 40 2cvs are coming to Jersey. The plan is to have a coffee at the cafe firefly with them.
- 5th November – 13:30 meet at Jardin de la Mer car park and drive to St Martin country pub- It’s the month of the Poppy so poppy themed ride
- 3rd December – 10:00 St Catherine Break water and drive to Watersplash – Christmas hats/cheers mandatory
Other 2cv related dates:
Organised by La baie’s des jantes‘. Liaise with Murielle if you are interested.
26 – 30 July 2017 World meeting in Portugal
We are hosting an end of summer camp in Jersey in 2018:
Details on the 2018 Camp page .